Tuesday, March 18, 2008

San Fran and I Bid Farewell




Sometimes we go places and meet people in our lives that have a profound impact on us. I don't mean that we leave the place thinking about it, or that the goodbye's are hard because we've grown so close. The idea is that for a moment in time you can comprehend foreverness, and somehow experience the standing still of time with a place and a body of people. This idea may seem farout for someone who has yet to experience it themselves, but once it's glory has found it's way into your heart there is always a trail back should you wish to return.

Fear transforms without even knowing it and is replaced with a faith that works. The loosly connected ideas that once seemed difficult to implement suddenly have rock solid footing in your walk. No person, or place is insignificant, and with the freedom comes great responsibility. So to San Fransisco I say farewell my great friend. Those I have met here and grown to love can't possibly know the impact they have had on my heart. The journey continues for all of us, and we can know that while we may be seperated by space we are one in our walk.